We are pleased that community transmission of Covid-19 is at very low levels in Qld. CP Dental is continuing to maintain high standards of infection control.
You may notice some changes to our procedures, but the fundamental high standard of infection control remains.
Extra measures include
▪️added screening questions for patients when making or confirming appointments
▪️screening of all of our staff for any sign of illness
▪️additional of a mouth rinse prior to many dental procedures
▪️directing patients to wash and sanitise their hands before and after appointments
▪️reducing magazines and toys in our reception area
▪️modifying our reception spaces and encouraging people to wait outdoors where possible to ensure social distancing
Please call us if you have any questions about your dental care.
We are so thankful to our team and amazing patients in this challenging time.
We understand the concerns about Coronavirus and will continue to maintain our high standard of infection control at all of our practices. We take pride that our facilities are likely cleaner than most public spaces! However we are implementing changes in response to this public health issue. We are taking our responsibility to our staff and public safety seriously, and are reviewing the information as it comes to hand.
You will be asked, or may request to reschedule your non – urgent dental treatment if you.
- Are unwell or showing symptoms of
- Sore throat
- Dry Cough
- Shortness of breath
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed COVID -19
- Have recently travelled returned from overseas
You will be asked to defer ALL dental treatment and be expected to be in isolation if you
- Have been diagnosed with Coronavirus Covid -19
- Have returned from overseas recently
- in case of specific emergency care requirements please contact us directly
Please consider the following when you arrive for your appointment
- We won’t greet you with a handshake, but we still like you!
- Please use our bathroom facilities or hand sanitiser when you arrive and before you leave.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth where possible, and practice great hand-hygiene.
- Your dentist will request you wash your hands in the treatment room after your procedure.
- Our waiting rooms won’t have toys or magazines
As always we strive to maintain an exceptionally clean environment at all of our facilities .
Please check out our video!
Thank you for your understanding an cooperation, we look forward to continuing to help you with your dental needs!