Improve Your Smile with Dental Crowns and Bridges in South Brisbane
If you have a gap that you’d like to restore or a tooth that’s chipped or cracked, you may benefit from dental crowns and bridges in South Brisbane. At CP Dental, our experienced and friendly team of cosmetic dentists provide quality procedures that help improve your appearance and boost your self-esteem.
Dental Crowns Help You Smile with Confidence
Crowns are a permanent solution for our Brisbane patients to restore decayed, broken or chipped teeth. They’re commonly used to protect and strengthen a tooth after a root canal treatment but they’re also a versatile cosmetic treatment that can be used to mask stained or discoloured teeth and improve your smile. Crowns are typically reserved for more extensively damaged or worn teeth. In some situations onlays or veneers may be a more appropriate choice. Also consider some more info about your aesthetic options.
Dental crowns help to:
- restore the function and appearance of your smile
- strengthen any remaining tooth structure
- provide a natural, realistic looking tooth restoration
Restore Missing Teeth with Dental Bridges
Our Brisbane and Emerald dentists can permanently replace a missing tooth or two with the use of a dental bridge that’s attached to the adjacent teeth on either side of the space. A little preparation to the teeth holding the bridge will be needed but this restoration can help to strengthen these teeth and will make chewing, eating and speaking much easier.
Dental bridges can:
- offer a fixed, permanent solution to missing teeth
- restore function when eating and speaking
- strengthen remaining tooth structure
- look very realistic and natural to help improve your smile
Caring For Your Dental Crowns and Bridges in South Brisbane
While these restorations are durable and can last a lifetime, if your dental crowns and bridges in Coopers Plains aren’t properly cared for, they can come loose or even fall out. That’s why it’s important that you practice a good oral hygiene routine at home to help prolong their lifespan.
We recommend that you:
- Brush twice a day with daily flossing to keep your gums healthy
- If you have a bridge we will show you how to clean under it with special floss and other brushes
- See your Brisbane dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings
- Avoid chewing hard foods to prevent any damage
CP Dental in Brisbane offers our patients the chance to restore the appearance and function of their smile with our custom-made dental crowns and bridges in Mater Hill. To learn more or book a personalised consultation with our experienced dentists, call us today.
We also offer a variety of other restorative treatments like implants and veneers in addition to dental crowns and bridges in Emerald, Coopers Plains and Mater Hill.